Thursday, October 25, 2018

Random Thoughts



Hey look a cute dog!


I try to write something every week for this stupid thing, but I don't have much to say on one particular topic this week. So let's get random with some thoughts that are dancing through my mind.


-Halloween is becoming my favorite holiday. I love horror movies, and this month gives me an excuse to watch as many as I can. Also, with my son at the age of being able to walk around and enjoy being outside, I'm excited to go trick-or-treating with him for the years to come.


-Speaking of horror movies, there are some underrated ones you should check out. 1974 Black ChristmasGoodnight Mommy, The Descent, Creep, Frailty, Better Watch Out are all worth your time.    


-I will never not laugh at kids making fart noises with their mouths.


-I recently watched some old school Rugrats episodes, and those parents are super neglectful. Those kids are gone for hours before the parents even realize they left the playpen. I think a call to DSS is in order.


-I think Hedgehogs are cool animals.


-To sports, it looks like Rocco Baldelli is going to be the next Twins manager. He's a young guy who should relate to the players, and he comes from a smart organization. I think it's a slam dunk hire, but I'm sure I'm wrong and the team will win 14 games next year.


-I'm not breaking any news, but I don't think the Timberwolves are going to be any good. KAT looks like he doesn't want to be there, and if he's not contributing, this team will struggle big time. I'm guessing they win somewhere between 37-42 games and miss out on the playoffs.


-The Wild aren't going to be much better. They are SOOOOO hard to watch.


-The Gopher Football Team is really, really bad, but I'm not off the PJ Fleck Train yet. The team is super young, and I would give him until 2020 until you start thinking about a new coach.


-I almost never use semicolons when I write. Commas all day son.


-Political ads are worthless. They say nothing and they are EVERYWHERE. I can't even watch stupid videos on YouTube without watching some crazy claims that my State Senator used to work for Hitler or a candidate for Governor murders puppies. If you want to learn about who to vote for, listen to debates and look at their respective voting records.


-I'm not a science expert, but why doesn't glue stick to the bottle? Is it because it hasn't dried yet?


Well, this was a giant waste of time. Have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment